Platinum has experience with Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA), Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (RCRA), Munitions, and state-level risk-based environmental assessment experience in Texas (Texas Risk Reduction Program-TRRP), Louisiana (Risk Evaluation/Corrective Action Program – RECAP), Mississippi, Arkansas and New Mexico.
We understand the value of presenting complete information packages to the regulatory authorities to avoid the comment/response delays associated with the regulatory process, and the value of obtaining the correct amount of information for the cost our client can manage.
Why is Platinum Different?
Platinum can provide third party engineering evaluation and cost estimate (EE/CA) services to our clients to support the selection of the most appropriate remediation system applications.
Platinum has engineers registered in Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Kansas, North Dakota and New Mexico to support your remediation design requirements.
Want to protect YOUR Investment?
Let our experts protect your investment and get you the clearance you need.
Subject Matter Experts
Our engineers have designed, installed, optimized and closed multiple types of remediation systems, including the following:
- Pump and Treat Containment Systems
- Total Fluids Extraction and Treatment systems
- Soil washing systems
- Soil Vapor Extraction systems
- Enhanced in-situ chemical oxidation systems
- Enhanced in-situ anaerobic bio-oxidation augmentation systems
- Excavation and Disposal systems
- Thermal Remediation systems (In-Situ and engineered pile Thermal Desorption, multi-phase resistance heating, superheated steam injection)